Sue Hodges explains the 3 vital steps to selling your home & how to get started on your property journey
It sounds simple, but getting these three key components right – planning, preparation and process – will give you the very best chance of a successful property sale at the price you want.
Property prices in Ku-ring-gai have certainly stabilised over the last 3 months with growth in the median sale price and Auction clearance rates sitting around 70%. With low stock levels and confidence returning to the market, the next few months are the perfect time to go to market and settle before Xmas.
So if you have decided you want to sell how can you get the ball rolling?
Your guide to simplifying the sales process.
- Don’t delay – now you have made the decision to create change get started straight away
- Meet with your agent to discuss preparation, strategy, process, price & styling
- Agree on a plan with your agent and start implementing even if you won’t go to market until later in the year – some preparation tasks can take longer than expected
- Book in a free council clean-up to reduce disposal costs
- Declutter, donate and recycle wherever you can
- To make it easier, allocate a room per week
- Attend to paint touch-up and any minor repairs/maintenance such as gutter cleaning
- Work through any planned major works
- Your agent can help with recommended trades
- A house wash and paving clean two weeks prior to marketing will always add value
- Styling and photography/videography dates booked
- Copy, signboard and brochure designs briefed with your agent
- List the property live online by Wednesday for an open house on Saturday
- Your agent will give you advice of presenting the property during open for inspections
- Let you agent guide you through the agreed sales strategy
= SOLD and your next chapter can begin!
Partner with our team at Luschwitz to help you through every step of the journey.
Contact Sue Hodges to start the planning your sale today 0423 732487